.

.

Thursday, September 29, 2016

Weekly-ish Update - 9/29/16 - Back soon...



Hey everyone!

Thought I would tell you that we're going to be out and about for a couple of weeks and so I'm taking a 'fall break'.  My plan is to use the model above for my activities while Hubby is golfing.  We're off to New Mexico and then to the Texas Hill Country.

I'll likely be back on the 25th of October.  Hopefully, I'll have pictures of New Mexico mountain fall.  See you soon!  Don't have too much fun without me!

16 comments:

  1. Have a lovely time... look forward to your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your get-away! Looking forward to seeing some photos, especially of New Mexico. We were there right about this time a few years ago. Gorgeous fall colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a fantastic getaway! I'm looking forward to seeing a bit of New Mexico!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun, Kay! Hope your husband enjoys his golf, and you enjoy your reading :) See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a great time, Kay! Enjoy the Hill Country and take pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Will try to keep the book club under control for you. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoy! Can't wait to hear about your travels and what you've been reading!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I am so happy to hear your thoughts and will respond as soon as I can. Happy Reading!